This is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in an established web design agency. It would suit an experienced developer who is willing to take the lead on a range of development projects. The role is remote working with 1 to 2 days a week based at our Surrey office, Covid dependant.
The ideal candidate would have experience building and maintaining PHP based web application, and have a working understanding of WordPress websites:
- Strong experience working on the WordPress system and an understanding of WordPress hooks, functions and structure.
- A high level of understanding of PHP & MYSQL.
- A high level of understanding of HTML & CSS.
- An understanding of Vue or react.
- An understanding of using WP in a headless manner.
- A good communicator and be willing to deal with clients directly, during proposal and development phases.
- Ability to think through and solve problems.
Working for a rapidly growing digital agency, you will be a senior member of the development team working on:
- Development of client websites and web applications.
- Creation of headless WordPress websites.
- Software testing, code review and delivering code to a high standard.
- Front and back-end web development
- The maintenance, upkeep and on-going development of clients’ websites.
4+years working in website development, able to provide/give details examples of previous work/demonstrate a good technical understanding, especially in WordPress/PHP.