At the beginning of your SEO campaign, Creative Brand Design will assess your website, highlighting areas for improvement, benchmark positive attributes, and assess your website’s keywords. We will then provide you with a report of your website’s current performance and our recommendations for on-site optimisation.
Following this, if required, we can make the recommended adjustments, or relay the recommended changes to your current webmaster.
Our on-site SEO techniques include:
- Ensuring on-site content is fresh, keyword-rich, and engaging.
- Editing the view state of pages to allow search engines to crawl with ease.
- Erasing duplicate pages, repetitive text and editing lengthy or non-uniform URLs.
- Ensuring all non-HTML content is repeated as on-page content so that it can be indexed by search engines.
- Optimising page loading times.
- Meta-tagging: metatitles (h1, h2, h3), metadescriptions, alt tagging.
- Setting up 404 and http:// redirects where necessary.
- Sitemap optimisation.
- Fixing crawl errors.