When you have taken a lot of time to develop your brand’s online presence, finding yourself the victim of a Google unnatural link penalty can be disheartening. Even when you’ve done all you thought you needed to do in order to optimise your web performance, there may be some aspects you have missed. That’s why putting your site’s recovery in the hands of the professionals is the most effective way to get back in Google’s good books in the shortest possible time.
How do you know you’ve got an unnatural link penalty?
- Google has got in touch with you, telling you that you’ve breached their Webmaster Guidelines.
- Google has updated the Manual Actions page in your Webmaster Tools account.
- You’ve experienced a sudden, unexpected drop in traffic.
What Will Creative Brand Design Do?
- Perform a manual audit of your link profile
- Remove unnatural links
- Perform Google Disavowal where necessary
- Report to Google and issue reconsideration request following work
- Help to recover lost organic traffic
Getting an unnatural link penalty removed takes time. The sooner you start the process, the sooner your rankings will be recovered.